You don’t have a smart wireless printer? Well don’t worry, there is a smart way to turn your regular printer go wireless and you can save desk space by placing your printer anywhere you like. Let us look into the ways you can do so:
You would need:
- Wireless printer server.
- Ethernet Cable.
- A stable internet connection
Follow these steps:
- A wireless printer server can do magic when it comes to making your printer go wireless.
- Just connect your printer to the wireless printer server.
- You need to set up the server by plugging in the printer into the printer server.
- Connect into a router or WLAN access point with the help of an Ethernet cable.
- Install the printer server software on your PC and sync the connections while you set up the wireless printer server.
Other ways to make your printer wireless is through Bluetooth adapter or by sharing your printer with other computers over a network.
The Scope of Services:
Our team of experts is happy to help you:
- 1-800-828-6304 for a customized service on your issues.
- Email us at- Xxxx @xxx.com
- For technical support live-chat with us!