No, you don’t mandatorily require Wi-Fi connection to print anything from your iPhone, but you definitely require a wireless connection that can connect your iPhone and the printer. These days routers can connect devices over the local network without access to internet.
Points to bear in mind before printing:
- Ensure the printer and your iPhone are connected to the same network connection.
- Please make sure that there are no wireless signal emitting devices such as microwave or cell phones around your router as they can disturb the network connection.
- Make sure that not too many devices are connected on the same network
Now you need to follow these steps:
- Click on any ‘AirPrint’ compatible application such as- Mail, Safari, Photos, Notes, Maps, or any other applications that are compatible with AirPrint.
- Click on ‘Print.’
- Select ‘Printer’ and choose ‘AirPrint- enabled Printer.’
- Adjust the print settings like font size, number of copies etc.
- Tap print to get a hard copy.
The Scope of Services:
We are available at your service 24/7 at:
• 1-800-828-6304 for a customized service on your issues.
• Live-chat with us for technical support.