It is a simple and a straightforward way to connect your hp printer to your network. There are three ways to connect your hp Printer:
- Hp Auto wireless Connect.
- Connection over a Wi-Fi network.
- Connection using USB connection.
Here are the instructions to connect your hp printer to your network:
- ‘Hp Auto wireless Connect’ allows you to connect your printer without the need of wires without wireless network settings such as password or the network name.
- You can use this technology by installing the latest software for your printer.
- Just follow the step by step on-screen instructions.
- When the setup asks you to select ‘Network (Ethernet/Wireless), choose ‘Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer.’
- Initiate the WPS push button mode on your printer.
- Wait for two minutes.
- Press WPS button on the router, to complete the wireless connection.
- During Printer software installation, connect and disconnect the USB cable as per the prompts by the printer software.
- In some situations the software automatically syncs with the network.
The Scope of Service:
You can contact us for further support at:
• You can also live chat with us.