It becomes quite troublesome when your printer goes offline amidst printing or generally otherwise. Here are some troubleshooting solutions to bring your Canon printer back online in the following ways:
The first solution is to power cycle your printer. Here’s how you can do it:
- Turn off your printer.
- Wait for a while so that the printer settles down its internal functions.
- Turn on the printer.
The second solution to fix this issue is to restart your PC. Follow the given steps:
- Click on the ‘Start’ button or the ‘Windows’ icon of your PC.
- Click on the Power icon.
- Choose ‘Restart’ option.
- Once the computer gets restarted, it should now recognize your printer.
The third solution is to check the settings of your PC. Follow these steps:
- Open ‘Control Panel’ folder.
- Open ‘Devices and Printers’ folder.
- Choose your printer from the list of printers that are available to your PC.
- Right click on it and uncheck the option ‘Use the printer offline.’
The Scope of Service:
For further support contact us at:
• You can also chat with us live!