Aligning your HP printer when you set up your HP printer, or when you install new cartridges, or when ink does not lines up with the print outs; is very important to get good quality printing performance. Let us look into the ways of aligning your HP printer:
- Switch on your printer.
- Load the paper tray with plain sheets for a test print.
- On your PC’s screen double click on HP Solution center.
- Now click on ‘Settings.’
- Click on ‘Print Settings.’
- Then click on ‘Printer Toolbox.’
- When the ‘Printer Toolbox’ opens click on the option that says- ‘Align the Print Cartridges.’
- Select the option of ‘Align.’
- Follow through the on screen step by step instructions.
- When the process is completed, you will see that an alignment page has got automatically printed. This step, by default aligns the ink cartridges of your printer; and adjusts the printer’s internal settings.
- Recycle the alignment page or discard it.
The Scope of Services:
We are 24/7 at your service through following channels:
- 1-800-828-6304 for a customized service on your issues.
- You can also Live-chat with us.