A Printhead is an assembly that contains of ink cartridges that are fitted into one unit called Printhead. It is responsible for printing documents and images. Over time the print head of your printer faces various issues, which can be dealt with simple troubleshooting methods such as:
- Use genuine HP ink cartridges with HP Officejet Pro 6830.
- If you plan on refilling the ink cartridges, then ensure that you do it with the help of a professional; otherwise unprofessionally refilled ink cartridges can result in serious harm to your printer.
- Majority of printhead can be resolved by resetting the printer. Here’s how you can do it:
- With a turned on printer, disconnect its power cord.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait for 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord in the wall outlet and the printer. (Don’t use power surge.)
- Press the power button on the printer to switch it on.
- Take a test print.
The Scope of Services:
For any other doubts or queries reach us at:
- 1-800-828-6304 for a customized service on your issues.
- You can also Live-chat with us!