Getting your printer back online is fairly straightforward way. Please make sure you follow the instructions in the order given below:
- Power cycle your printer by turning it off and then on.
- Allow your printer a little while to settle its internal functions after it is switched on.
- On your computer, click on ‘Start’ or ‘Windows’ icon. It can be found on the left corner of your computer screen.
- Go to ‘Control Panel.’
- Now go to ‘Manage Printers.’
- Click on ‘Device and Printers.’
- Right click on the Printer you wish to use and open the ‘Print Spooler’ window.
- Now double click on the Printer.
- Uncheck the box against- ‘Use printer offline’ option.
- Close the ‘Print Spooler’ window.
- Open the document that you wish to print.
- Go to ‘File’ option. You can locate it on the toolbar of your document.
- Click on ‘Print’ option.
- Configure the details of your document before printing.
The Scope of Services:
If you still need any further assistance reach us at:
- 1-800-828-6304 for a customized service on your issues.
- You can also Live-chat with us!