Ink cartridges are an important and an expensive part of the printer. Yes, from time to time they need to be replaced once you use them completely, but otherwise it’s a sheer waste to let them go dried up. To prevent this, you can follow these steps:
- The obvious solution is to use your printer regularly. Or at least take one print out that uses all the inks, once in a week.
- If due to any reason a regular printer use isn’t possible, then get into the habit of cleaning the printer’s cartridges to keep the nozzles unblocked:
- Open ‘Control Panel’.
- Open ‘Printer and Faxes.’
- Click on printer’s icon.
- Right click on ‘Preferences.’
- Select ‘Services’.
- Click on ‘Service this Device.’
- Click on ‘Clean the print Cartridges.’
- Other way is to manually clean the cartridge contacts with the help of a link free cloth.
- Don’t use expired ink cartridges.
- Get the ink cartridges professionally refilled.
The Scope of Services:
Should you need any further support, we are happy to assist you:
- 1-800-828-6304 for a customized service.
- You can also Live-chat with us.