Lenovo Printer Error Support Number, Lenovo Printer Installation Error Support Number, Lenovo Technical Error Support Number, Lenovo Printer Paper Jam Error Support Number
Lenovo printers are designed to give you a satisfied printing performance every time you use them. But at times due to some internal printer issues or some external environmental reasons your Lenovo printer ends up facing errors.
These errors can be obviously resolved with the help of an IT technician, but before you do, try the instructions that are given in this article. The aim of this article is to power you up with DIY troubleshooting methods. Without wasting any more time let us start!
Reasons behind the errors:
It is important to know the ‘why; behind the any error. The ‘why’ helps you to deal with the error at a deeper level and also it gives you a great insight on handling your printer for the future use. Let us look into the common reasons why your printer shows errors:
- Little things like not placing the paper stack on the paper input tray of the printer can also result in printer errors.
- If you are using fake ink cartridges, you are risking the health of your printer and will face printer errors.
- Stuck paper in the external or the internal rollers of the printer can cause printer errors.
- If the USB cables and the other cords are not fixed properly into the printer or the computer, then it can lead to information communication issues and thus result in errors again.
- Not using latest printer software or the latest firmware are another common reasons behind printer errors.
Let us fix the Lenovo printer errors:
The common Lenovo printer errors can be resolved by following the below mentioned solutions. Please follow the steps in the order mentioned below:
Quick fix 1:
The first and the most basic troubleshooting method that resolves most of the printer errors, is very simple. It is- resetting the printer. You can do so in the following ways:
- Before performing the reset, make sure your printer is switched on and is not in sleep mode.
- Now locate the power cord at the rear of the printer.
- Disconnect the power cord while your printer is still switched on.
- Press and hold the power button which is located on the control panel of the printer to release any remaining charge in your printer.
- Wait for a while.
- Now reconnect the power cord into the printer and the wall outlet.
Tip: Make sure you use a direct connection from a wall outlet. Do not use surge power connection.
- Press the power button on the control panel of the printer to switch it on again.
- Give your printer a little while to settle and initialize all its internal functions, before you start to print.
Quick fix 2:
Sometimes printer errors crop up because of bad cable connections between the printer and the computer. To resolve the matter, please follow these steps:
- Inspect the USB cable for any damage or breakage.
- Inspect the ports in which you connect the USB cables- both on the printer and on the computer.
Tip: If your laptop or the PC needs hi speed interface, it is advisable to use hi speed USB cable of maximum 1 m length.
Quick fix 3:
- Another common reason for the printer error is not using the latest printer software.
- You can download and install the latest printer drivers from the official Lenovo website.
Quick fix 4:
Sometimes the printer doesn’t get detected by your computer. You can resolve the matter in the following ways:
- Click on ‘Start’ button or on ‘Windows’ icon.
- Go to ‘Settings.’
- Open ‘Control Panel.’
- Now double click on ‘System.’
- Go to ‘Device Manager.’
- Ensure all the cable connections are properly done.
- Click on your desired printer’s name in the window and set it as ‘Default printer.’
The scope of Service:
We hope that this comprehensive article has given you good insight on resolving the common errors. If you need any further support feel free to contact us at:
- Call us at 1-800-828-6304
- You can also chat with us live at anytime as per your comfort.