Using the latest version of printer driver in your printer is essential for a good printing performance and it is good for the internal functioning of your printer. To do so you need to open the printer driver setup in your PC. Let us have a look at the ways of opening the printer driver setup:
Way of opening the printer driver setup through Application Software:
- Open the file that you wish to print.
- On the toolbar, locate for the option of ‘File’ and click on it.
- From the drop down menu click on ‘Print.’
- In the dialogue box that appears, select the name of your printer. (It is usually displayed along with the model number of your printer.)
- Click on ‘Preferences’ or ‘Properties.’
- This step will open the printer driver setup window.
You can also open the printer driver setup window by clicking on the Printer icon shortcut which is usually displayed on the desktop screen of your computer.
The Scope of Services:
Reach us if you need further support. We are available 24/7 at:
- 1-800-828-6304 for a customized service.
- You can also live-chat with us!