Wondering whether your iPhone can assist you in printing your documents? Well, the answer is yes, of course you can. iPhone along with other i-Devices is designed to allow you to print any document, picture or any information from an app of your choice with a click of a button. You can take a print from your iPhone in the following ways:
You will need:
- Printer with AirPrint technology.
- A stable internet connection which is accessible to both your iPhone and the printer.
Follow these steps:
- Select the information that you wish to print.
- Choose the desired printer. (If you are using your iPhone for the first time for printing.)
- Configure the page for size, number of copies etc.
- Click print.
Scope of Service:
If you have any query or need further assistance, our team of experts is happy to help you. You can reach us 24/7 by the following means:
- Feel free to call us any time at your comfort at 1-800-828-6304, for a customized technical support.
- For an immediate conversation, you can also have a live chat with our experts.