To set up any printer to your iPad, you need to connect to a printer which is compatible to AirPrint technology. Don’t worry AirPrint technology is commonly available across various brands of printer. Please follow these steps to connect and use any printer to your iPad:
- First of all connect the printer you wish to use to a WLAN access point or a router.
Point to consider:
- Make sure the internet connection is stable and is not intermittent.
- Place the printer within the range of the router’s signal.
- Thirdly, please make sure that there are no wireless signal emitting devices around your router as they can disturb the internet connection.
- Connect your iPad on the same internet connection.
- Click on any ‘AirPrint’ compatible application such as- Mail, Safari, Photos, Notes, Maps, or any other applications that are compatible with AirPrint.
- Click on the envelop icon.
- Select the printer’s name.
- You have successfully setup your printer.
The Scope of Services:
If you need further support then you can contact us at:
- 1-800-828-6304 for a customized service on your issues.
- You can also Live-chat with us!