If you are finding some issues with your printer and want to run a nozzle check, it’s simple, just follow these steps:
- Load your printer with the standard A4 sheet paper.
- From the Control panel of your computer, click the Printer software.
- You will get to see a Utility tab appearing on the screen. Click it and then click on the Nozzle Check button.
- Now, simply follow the instructions that you get to see and you are done.
Remember not to use the Nozzle Check utility when you some printing is going on. This would spoil your printouts.
The Scope of Services
1. Our experts work for you all through the year 24 hours of the day.
2. Our feel proud to offer you with the best of support and services.
We hope that you would call us anytime of the day 1-800-828-6304 if you face any problems regarding ‘nozzle checking on your printer’. Our team of experts would help you 24×7.