The process of turning your Brother printer back online is very simple. Here are the steps with which you can turn bring your print back online:
- Firstly ensure your printer is turned on. Sometimes any fault in the wall outlet plug or the power cord can lead to no power connection to your printer, which can keep your printer offline.
- Secondly due to zero activity for a long time, as a default feature your Brother printer can go into sleep mode; which can make your printer appear to be offline. To resolve this wake up the machine by pressing any button on it.
- Click on ‘Start.’
- Click on ‘Control Panel.’
- Click on ‘Printers and faxes’ option.
- You will now see a list of all the printers that are available on the network you are using.
- Double click on the printer you wish to use. Uncheck the option- ‘Use printer offline.’
- Close the current window and refresh the computer before using your printer.
The Scope of Services:
For any other questions reach us at:
- 1-800-828-6304 for a customized service on your issues.
- You can also Live-chat with us!