Brother Printer Error Support Number, Brother Printer Installation Error Support Number, Brother Technical Error Support Number, Brother Printer Paper Jam Error Support Number
Brother printers are backed up with smart printing technology that adapts to your needs even when it faces any printer errors. When the printers end up in any error due to any internal or external reasons, it tries to serve you by indicating at the cause of the error.
In this article we will discuss the common Brother Printer errors, their causes and their troubleshooting methods. Without wasting any more time, let us get started!
What are the common reasons behind the errors?
There are some common reasons that make your printer end up showing printer errors. By understanding them you can resolve the matter at a deeper level and can protect your printer from running into the same errors by treating the machine properly. Let us look into common reasons behind the errors:
- When the fuser of the printer faces temperature issues, it results in printer errors.
- When bits of paper get jammed in the external or the internal rollers of the printer, they result in printer errors.
- Malfunction of any of the four printer fans can cause errors.
- Expired fuser unit can make your printer stop functioning.
- Empty ink cartridges can also result in error.
- Dried ink nozzles of the ink cartridges are another reason for the printer error.
Let us troubleshoot the common errors of Brother Printer:
Troubleshooting the common Brother printer errors can be done with the help of the following ways. Please make sure you follow the steps in the order they are given:
Quick fix 1:
When you see coded error messages ranging from Error Code: 20, 21, 22 to 23, it means that the issue lies with the Laser Diode of the printer. Either of the laser diode is failing to transfer the text onto the drum surfaces. This issue can be resolved in the following manner:
- Power-off your printer.
- Wait for a while.
- Switch it on. This step should resolve the matter.
If the error still persists then the laser unit needs replacement.
Quick fix 2:
When you see the error message ‘Error: E50’, your printer is trying to indicate the issue with the fuser unit of the machine. The fuser is responsible to heat itself up so that the print can get bonded to the paper. This error tells that the fuser is either not getting hot enough or is getting too hot to process the print. In the following way you can solve the matter:
- Power-off your printer.
- Wait for five minutes.
- Power up the machine after the wait.
- Now you need to leave the switched on printer for at least ten minutes so that it can recover and initialize its internal functions.
If the error still shows up, then you need to replace the fuser unit.
Quick fix 3:
When you see ‘Error: E60’ displayed on the LCD of your Brother printer then the issues lies with the four internal fans of the printer. You can resolve the error in the following way:
- Firstly switch-off your printer.
- Wait for a while to let it cool off.
- Switch-on the machine back again.
If the error persists you would need a technical assistance to determine which fan is faulty and for the method of replacing it.
Quick fix 4:
When you see the error message- ‘Clean Drum Unit’, then the drum unit needs cleaning or the issue is with any loose toner around the drum unit. To solve the error follow these steps:
- Switch-off your printer.
- Open the printer cover to remove the toner unit.
- Please clean the drum unit of any paper bits, foreign material, or dust.
- You will see a blue tab at the front on the drum unit.
- You should check the movement of the drum, by sliding the blue tab from side to side.
The drum would need replacement if the error persists.
The Scope of Service:
Should you need any other support for a specific error feel free to reach our experts 24/7 at:
- Call us at 1-800-828-6304 for customized support.
- You can also chat with us live