HP Printer Error Support Number, HP Printer Installation Error Support Number, HP Technical Error Support Number, HP Printer Paper Jam Error Support Number
HP printers are designed to be sturdy and long-standing devices to give you a strong printing performance every time you use them.
Yet there are times when some internal or some external factors hinder your printer’s performance. These issues make your printer show various kinds of coded errors. These errors can be fixed with some basic troubleshooting methods before you reach an IT technician. In this article, we will discuss the common hp errors and their troubleshooting methods.
Well, there can be various reasons why your printer shows errors. Some of them are as follows:
- Faulty USB cable and power cord connection.
- Sometimes your printer needs a firmware update.
- Minor issues like a mismatch of actual paper size with the paper size in the print command can result in printing errors.
- Low levels of ink in the ink cartridges can also result in hp printer errors.
- Accumulation of dust, dirt, paper bits on the paper input tray or inside the printer can result in errors too.
- Not updating printer software can be another reason.
- Rarely using printer can also make your printer stop printing.
Here are a few common troubleshooting methods:
Below are some basic troubleshooting methods and tips to maintain a good health of your printer so that it lasts longer. Please follow the steps in the given order:
Quick fix 1:
Most of the times a simple printer reset can solve several printer errors. You can do so with the help of the following steps:
- Make sure your printer is on.
- Locate the power cord at the rear of the printer and disconnect it while your printer is still on.
- Long press the power button of your printer to release any remaining power in the machine.
- Give your printer a rest time of about one minute.
- Connect the power cord in a wall outlet.
Note: Do not use power surge plugs. A direct wall outlet connection is necessary.
- Connect the power cord to the rear of the printer and switch it on.
- Switch on your printer by pressing the power button.
- Give your printer a while to properly initialize all its internal functions before you start printings it.
Quick fix 2:
In situations when you see black lines or horizontal white lines on the printouts, then it is related to printhead and ink cartridges. Black lines happen when the printer roller is dirty and needs cleaning; whereas white lines occur due to low levels of ink in the cartridges. You can resolve the matter by following methods:
- If you see black lines on the printouts then you need to clean the fuser, transfer roller and check the ink level in the toners.
- If you see white lines on the printouts then you need to replace the exhausted ink cartridges.
- Before you decide to throw away the ink cartridges when your computer shows a low level of ink in them, try resetting cartridges by pressing the tiny reset hole on them.
Printer friendly habits:
To maintain a good printing performance you should inculcate a few good printer friendly habits:
- Always use genuine hp ink cartridges.
- If you need to refill the ink cartridges, then please get it done professionally.
- Your printer is designed to be used regularly. Unused printer faces difficulty in performance. Therefore get into the habit of printing at least once in the week.
- Ensure you use a hi-speed USB cable if your computer needs hi-speed interface.
- From time to time inspect the cords and cables for any wear and tear or any accidental damage.
- Always place the stack of sheets flat on the paper input tray. Any deformity of the paper can lean to paper jam.
The scope of Service:
Our team of experts is happy to assist you should you need any further insight on your printer errors. We are available 24/7 at your service. You can reach us at:
• Call us at 1-800-828-6304 for a customized support.
• You can also have a live chat with us at any time of your comfort.