Air Printers is a feature available in the Apple devices that enable printing through iPhones and iPad wirelessly. However the error message ‘No air printers found’ means that the device is unable to detect the printer and leads to inability in printing. The following steps might resolve the issue:
- This issue is generally prominent on devices using iOS 7. Upgrading the software might resolve the issue.
- Make sure that the airplane mode is turned off. If the airplane mode is ON then no wireless signals are passed leading to no detection of printer.
- Wifi Compulsory: The AirPrint feature doesn’t work on the cellular network. Connection to Wifi is compulsory for the AirPrint feature to work.
- Make sure that the printer is also connected to the same wireless network. If the printer and the mobile phone are connected to different networks then obviously the AirPrint feature won’t work.
If you need any assistance in connecting the printer and apple device to the same network or you are facing any problem in using the AirPrint feature then kindly contact us on our Toll-Free Number +1-800-828-6304. We are a pool of trained Printer Technicians who are more than happy to resolve your printer queries.
Our Scope of Service:
- The pool of trained technicians
- 24X7 availability
- 100% prompt response
- 365 days working
- Effective and efficient services