AirPrint is a technology that enables ‘i-Device’ owners to print using a wireless LAN or Wi-Fi network. It uses AirPrint enabled printers to run a printing command. Some salient features of AirPrint enabled printers are:
- Either your printer should be AirPrint enabled or you need shared printers over a common network connection.
- AirPrint technology doesn’t require you to download any printer drivers.
You may be wondering how you can print using your iPhone. Here’s how:
You will need:
- AirPrint enabled printer.
- Access to a stable internet connection.
Steps to take a print:
- Open your iPhone and select a document or an image or any file that you wish to print.
- Click on ‘Print.’
- Your iPhone will now show all the printers that are available for processing your print command over the network.
- Now choose the printer that you wish to use.
- Configure the file that you wish to print.
- Click on print to finish the process.
The Scope of Service:
If you need any further assistance, feel free to contact us at:
- Call us at 1-800-828-6304
- You can also chat with us live!