Amidst a print job all of a sudden you get an error message saying that the printer has been paused; annoying right? Well, let us look at the reasons and the troubleshooting methods to resolve this error:
- As a first step, please make sure your printer is powered on. This can happen if the printer has stayed inactive for a long time and therefore has gone into sleep mode. Therefore press any key to wake up the machine and resume your printing work.
- Sometimes due to faulty wall outlet, the printer can appear to be connected to the electricity, but it isn’t in reality. So check the plugs.
- Ensure that your printer is set as ‘Default Printer’ on your PC.
- Are too many print jobs queuing the printing process? Always give only those many print jobs to the printer that it can handle.
- Check your printer’s status. If it is offline, it can cause your print jobs to get paused.
The Scope of Services:
You can contact us for any further assistance. We are available 24/7 at:
- 1-800-828-6304 for a customized service.
- You can also Live-chat with us!